NATIONAL COOPERATIVE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Assistant Director Level-10
i) Number of vacancies advertised may vary as per requirement.
ii) Candidates selected for the posts are liable to serve anywhere in the country. The incumbent may be posted at Head Office, LINAC, Gurugram and any of the Regional Offices across the country.
iii) Candidates appointed against quota reserved for Persons with benchmark disabilities (PwD)/Ex service men will consume the posts from the respective category to which they belong i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS.
iv) Age limit for SC/ST/PwD/Ex servicemen/OBC (other than creamy layer)/ Departmental (Only NCDC Employees) candidates is relaxable as per Central Govt. /NCDC rules as follows:-
* OBC -3 years
* SC -5 years
* ST -5 years
* Persons with Bench Mark Disabilities (not less than 40% bench mark disability) -10 years
* Ex Servicemen -03 years plus actual military service rendered
* Departmental Candidate (Only NCDC Employees) -05 years
* Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 - 05 years
v) Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes and the Other Backward Classes who are also covered under the category of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and Ex- servicemen will be eligible for grant of cumulative age-relaxation.
vi) Where there is no vacancy reserved for OBC/SC/ST category, such candidates can still apply. However, they will not be eligible for any relaxations.
vii) Reservations for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum No.36039/1/2019-Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Government of India.
viii) “EWSs vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment shall be provisional and subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through proper channels”. Benefit of reservation under EWSs category can be availed only upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ for Financial Year 2019-20 issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
ix) Categories for persons with benchmark disabilities
a) Blindness and low vision;
b) Deaf and hard of hearing;
c) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy;
d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness.
x) GUIDELINES FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES USING A SCRIBE
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
* Candidate should ensure that he/ she is eligible to use a scribe as per the Government of India rules governing the recruitment of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
* The candidate will have to arrange his / her own scribe at his/her own cost.
* The scribe should be from an academic stream different from that stipulated for the post.
* Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking in the prescribed format with passport size photograph of the scribe along with call letter at the time of examination confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination. Proforma of undertaking will be made available on NCDC Online Recruitment Portal on or
before the Call Letters issued for the online examination.
* Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination or as otherwise advised. A person acting as scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate. In addition the
scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the same examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not
be favorably entertained.
* Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since
compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
(i) Guidelines for Candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy
A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40%impairment).
(ii) Guidelines for Visually Impaired candidates
Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised of examination.
Visually Impaired candidates under Low Vision, who use scribe, may skip the non-verbal questions, if any, in Test of Reasoning and questions on Table/Graph, if any, in Test of Quantitative Aptitude. The candidates will be awarded marks for such Section based on the overall average obtained in other Sections of the respective test.
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of Government of India guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
xi) GUIDELINES FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
i. A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment) and for Visually Impaired candidates under Low Vision (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability).
ii. Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of examination. The facility of viewing the contents of the test in magnifying font will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination.
The scribe will be allowed to be used as per the guidelines issued vide Office Memorandum F.No.16-
110/2003-DDIII dated 26/02 2013 of Govt. of India, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, New Delhi.
The above guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
xii) The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on 15.03.2021.
xiii) Initial short listing of the candidates shall be made by conducting Computer Based Test(CBT), Procedure for selection for various posts shall be as under :-
* For the posts of Deputy Director and Assistant Director, the candidates shortlisted based on the performance in CBT shall be called for interview. However, they will be allowed to appear for the interview only after production of documents in support of their age, qualification, experience, caste, category etc. Selection for the posts of Dy. Director and Assistant Director shall be based on the combined merit of both CBT and interview. Weightage for the performance in the CBT and personal interview shall be given in the ratio of 80:20.
* Selection for the post of Programme Officer shall be based on the merit in CBT. Shortlisted candidates based on the merit in CBT shall be called for verification of documents in support of age, qualification, experience, caste, category etc. Only applications of such candidates who furnish documents to the satisfaction of the Corporation will be considered. * For the posts of Sr. Assistant & Jr. Assistant, the candidates shortlisted based on the performance in CBT shall be called for test for assessment of computer knowledge along with documents in support of age, qualification, experience, caste, category etc. Only such
candidates who furnish documents to the satisfaction of the Corporation will be allowed to
appear for the computer skill test. Applications of only such candidates who qualify in the
computer skill test shall be further considered and the selection shall be based on the merit in CBT.
xiv) For the posts of Dy. Directors, the persons working in Govt. Sector/Autonomous Bodies in the Level 7 of Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC (in pre revised PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-) or equivalent in other scales will be considered as having working experience in executive/supervisory capacity. In case of persons working in private sector, candidate working in managerial capacity shall be considered as having working experience in executive capacity.
xv) For the posts of Dy. Director & Assistant Director, working experience in Govt. Sector/public sector undertakings/autonomous bodies shall be considered as experience in a developmental institution.
xvi) The qualification, experience is relaxable at the discretion of Appointing Authority in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Schedule Tribes, if at any stage of selection, the appointing authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them.
xvii) Mere fulfilling of essential qualifications would not entitle an applicant to be called for skill test/written test/viva voce/interview. NCDC may make a preliminary selection on the basis of academic records/percentage of marks/experience etc. NCDC reserves the right to modify the selection procedure, if deemed fit.
xviii) Besides Pay, the posts carry D.A, H.R.A. and Transport Allowance at Central Govt. rates. Other benefits include New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Medical reimbursement and LTC as per rules of the Corporation. Employment in the Corporation involves liability to serve anywhere in the country
xix) The candidates are required to pay application fee through payment gateway on the online application portal. Application fee payable for the posts of Dy. Director, Assistant Director is Rs. 1200/- for each post and Rs. 750/- for the posts of Programme Officer, Senior Assistant & Junior Assistant. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to pay application fee for each post separately. SC, ST, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (not less than 40% bench mark disability) & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
xx) Process of Certification and Format of Certificates:
Candidates applying against reserved vacancies or seeking age-relaxation or fee exemption must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format at the time of Skill Test/Document Verification/interview as the case may be. In case of non submission of certificates in the prescribed format, their application shall not be considered against such reserved vacancies and/or will not be eligible for relaxation/concession applicable to such categories. For the formats of certificates candidates may please visit NCDC website www.ncdc.in.
xxi) A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBCs must ensure that he/she possesses the caste/ community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date i.e. 15.03.2021.
xxii) Crucial date for submitting income and asset certificate by the candidate seeking benefit of reservation for EWS shall be 15.03.2021.
xxiii) Pattern of Examination and the topic shall be notified on NCDC website www.ncdc.in.
xxiv) Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Delhi only.
Candidates who fulfill the educational qualification, experience, age and other criteria may submit their applications online on NCDC website and take a print out of the application generated online. Candidates are not required to send hard copy of the application by post. At the time of interview/skill test candidates should bring with them hard copy of the online application print out along with self attested copies of certificates in proof of age, Educational qualification, Experience, SC/ST/ OBC/ EWS / PWD/Ex-Servicemen certificate in the prescribed formats (if applicable, refer NCDC website www.ncdc.in), NOC from their present employer (if employed in Govt./Public Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies) along with original documents for verification . Last date for submission of online application is 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
Bachelor’s degree in Law and enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council.
2 years’ post-qualification experience in the areas of legal/ financial documentation, mortgages, guarantees, hypothecation, recovery suits/claims etc. and matters relating to litigation in different Courts of Law/Tribunals preferably in banks/financial institutions and conversant with use of computer and related software.