Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
VACANCY FOR FREELANCER/ GIG CONSULTANT IN INDIAN INSTITUTE OF
1. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit applications for Gig Consultant in Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs. The details of eligibility conditions, remuneration, terms etc. can be downloaded from the website: www.iica.nic.in. An online Interview is being conducted on every Wednesday.
2. Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at email@example.com.
3. One candidate can apply for one position at a time.
4. The number of position(s) can be increased/decreased at any point in time as per the
discretion of the Head of the Institution.
5. The position shall remain open until any suitable candidate is selected.
6. If number of applications received is high in number and if it is not possible to call all eligible candidates for interview, the Institute will further shortlists the candidates based on higher experience in the relevant fields or candidates with higher educational qualification as the case may be.
* Preparing Research Projects preferably on Insolvency.
* Writing Books/ chapters in Books
* Giving policy Inputs.
* Conducting Conference and Webinars.
* Any other work assigned by senior officers
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. The Gig Consultant/ Freelancer would be paid Rs. 500/- to 1,000/-Per hour.
2. Minimum time to devote every week – 40 hours.
3. The Gig Consultant/ Freelancer would be required to fill in the Daily work Report, which shall be further evaluated/approved by the faculty, concerned before payment is made.
* LLB and LLM
* 3 years work experience in proven Research in Insolvency, preparing policy papers,
publish research papers of high quality.
1. Possess excellent and professional Report writing skills in English.
2. Search, identify, manage, assimilate, summarize information.
3. Creative and innovative in articulating news, information, events, converting insights from
experienced professionals in the form of a study or a report.