Telangana High Court
Applications are invited by the High Court for the State of Telangana, for the post of Law Clerks on Contract basis for a period of one year, to assist the Hon'ble Judges of the High Court for the State of Telangana.
The prescribed proforma of the application is placed on the official website of the High Court, i.e., and the and the duly filled in applications should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court for the State of Telangana, along with copies of relevant documents in proof of age, category and educational qualifications, by registered post with acknowledgement due, superscribed on it as "Application for the Post of Law Clerks" on or before 30/03/2021 at 05:00 P.M.
Applications received after the last date will not be considered and the Registry is not responsible for the postal delay, if any.
1. A candidate must not have attained the age of 30 Years as on 1st January/ 1st July, preceding the last date fixed for submission of applications.
2. He/ She must be a citizen of India.
3. Candidate should have acquired either 3 Year or 5 Year Degree in Law from a recognized University.
4. The Candidate should have passed the Degree in Law within 2 Years immediately preceding the date of notification for selection of Law Clerks.
5. The candidate should not be pursuing any other course of study or pursuing any other profession or occupation, which may require them to be away from their place of work during the period of their engagement as Law Clerk.
6. Application shall be made in the form as prescribed, which can be downloaded from the High Court's website (https://tshc.gov.in) and it should be accompanied by copies of documents relied.
7. Filled in application to be reached in the High Court by registered post acknowledge due on or before 30/03/2021 at 05:00 P.M.