Head - In-House Corporate Legal Counsel
Cloud4C is a global cloud managed services provider facilitating enterprises journey to Digital future.
About the job
Head (Legal) is accountable for the Legal and risk management operations of the Company.
Seniority Level- Mid-Senior level
Industry- Information Technology & Services
Employment Type- Full-time
Job Functions- Legal Administrative Information Technology
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE: Responsible for the effective and efficient legal support for business restructuring, mergers & acquisitions, contracts, documentation management, providing legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
• Ability to analyze legal implications of various issues and advising various internal stakeholders and management on it.
• Dealing with all legal matters including criminal, civil, litigations, and arbitration matters. Drafting, vetting of contracts, agreements. Well versed with Court Process, well networked in Govt.& Police department.
• Drafting and vetting of various cross-border Agreements, Contracts and other documents.
• Attending Court cases and assisting the counsel in drafting of Written Submissions & Petitions.
• Litigation, to give business the edge by pre-empting its needs [fool proof agreements etc.]
• Handling of cases, attend court & liaison with advocates etc.
• Prepare, review and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
• Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
• Responsible for litigation, legal notices, keep records of all licenses & compliances and all litigation matters.
• Knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labour Laws, Shops and Establishment Legislations, Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act etc.
Graduate or Post Graduate in Law.
• Desirable candidate must have graduation or post-graduation in Law with experience of minimum 12 years and maximum 20 years; out of which at least 10 years’ experience with a law firm of repute, with a proven track record.
• Should have sound knowledge of Legal matters and should have updated knowledge of Indian and International labor Laws.