Legal Manager - Global Business Services
Antal International is a global executive recruitment organisation with over 130 offices in more than 30 countries.
We have offices in United Kingdom, Austria, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE
Antal International is a leading GIC/GCC operating its IT and Shared services center in Chennai for over 10 years, their operations are spread over 50 countries around the world with 25,000 plus employees dealing with multiple products, We are planning to set up a Legal Operations team and are looking for a Legal Business Services Manager, who can handle all Legal functionalities across the globe.
• Reviewing documents, contracts, workflow development and planning.
• Design the controls, processes and workflows, which will help in catering to the business and operational requirements
• Handling entire, end to end legal operations of projects and reporting to the global legal team.
• Communicate with key project stakeholders in the global legal team and Legal Operations Unit.
• Manage a Legal Business Services Team, and ensure coordination within the team.
• Point of contact for a select number of tasks that will be designed in close coordination with the legal team, and triaging requests for further work, within the company.
• To serve as the first line of quality assurance for contract drafts and markups for delivery to the legal team members and directly to the businesses and functions.
• Delivery of document review tasks and legal projects on time and on budget.
Staffing & Recruiting
Legal, Project Management
(Note: Apply only if your skillset matches with the requirements)
Law degree and qualified lawyer, ideally in a common law jurisdiction.
Having a good history of working in end-to-end, global legal operations projects.
Exposure to Technology Assisted Review (TAR) in document review projects.
Experience with contract analytics tools and the ability to offer suggestions on their potential use, implementation and adoption within the firm.
A proactive and excellent communicator who can work in a client-facing role.
An excellent team player who can also work independently in a demanding and fast paced environment.
3+ years managing document review, trademark registration/infringement processes.
10 to 15 years experience in corporate law.
If you think you suit the above requirements or would like to know more about the role please write an email at email@example.com.