Senior Manager Legal
GreyOrange is a global company that modernizes order fulfillment through Artificial Intelligence-driven software and mobile robots built together so they cooperate in deciding on and executing warehouse activities that maximize payoffs and minimize tradeoffs to create the highest yield.
The company is Always-Solving Fulfillment Operating System GreyMatter considers predictive and real-time data regarding orders, promises, inventory, shipping windows, and resources to orchestrate how workers and robots work together to fulfill the right orders at the right time. GreyOrange experts help organizations master fulfillment in the Age of Immediacy so they keep promises, capture more revenue, and improve the work experience for warehouse employees. GreyOrange has core operations in the United States, Germany, Japan, Singapore, and India.
• Drafting replies to legal notices and interacting with the counter-party counsel to resolve and close any legal issue in the interest of the Company;
• Drafting, vetting, standardizing and closing all types of agreements and documents;
• Responsible for accurate and timely review and execution of all vendor and customer NDAs;
• Monitor Vendor contracts for various compliance purposes;
• Liaison with the Company stakeholders to close any legal issues which may arise;
• Drafting, vetting, negotiating and closing all NDAs and Purchase Agreements with the Company Vendors;
• Ensuring proper filing of all executed agreements;
• Efficient management and operation of contract management systems for all executed contracts;
• Any other matters involving interpretation of laws / rules/ regulations
For More Information
To know more visit us at
LL.B. from any national law school or other reputable law colleges of the country with at least 5-7 years’ experience in agreement review and contract management.
• In-house experience/ contract management experience is preferred.
• Contract vetting/ drafting experience is desirable.
• Experience of working in an extended (offshore-onshore) global team model would be a plus
• Strong business sense with good analytical skills required
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel alongside good management reporting and presentation skills
• Strong verbal and written business communication
Bias Towards Action