Law Firm - Litigation
Karanjawala & Company
Karanjawala & Company is currently looking for a Senior Associate with 5+ years of experience in New Delhi.
No. of Position/s : One (1).
Remuneration Offered: Commensurate with industry standards, experience and capability.
Suitable candidates can send their resumes to
Job Qualification and Minimum Requirements:
- Ability to handle matters pertaining to Litigation, appear in the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India and assist in Drafting, Client Management and Interaction with Senior Counsels.
- Qualified to practice law in India with at least PQE 5 years. Prior work experience with law firm(s) and/or legal practitioners in India, especially matters at the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, is preferable.
- Knowledge of drafting SLPs, PILs, Appeals, Suits, QPs, Writs and other legal documents. The candidate is required to have sound knowledge of both substantive as well as procedural law.
- Should be self-motivated, must be willing to learn; and must have proficiency and command over English language (both oral and written).
- Should have excellent research and analytical skills, with an attention to detail.
- Should be committed to stay for a long term period.
To Apply here kindly mail your CV at: